Structure property bug?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 10:18:59 PDT 2007

"Regan Heath" wrote
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/12484.html
>
> <g>

Hm... I guess we know Walter's opinion :)  If it's just a question of not
having time to do the table, would it be possible for someone to write one
and submit it for Walter to include?  Because telling someone to manually
parse the grammar to me is like telling someone to go read the compiler code
to figure out the precedence.  I know a lot of good coders who don't
necessarily read language grammar specs.  Even I, who understood generally
what the grammar spec means, didn't get that the operator precedence was
"hidden" in the grammar.  I generally ignore the grammar boxes and just read
the english descriptions/examples.

-Steve