Debugging memory leak.

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:19:08 PDT 2007

Frits van Bommel wrote:
> But AFAICT tango.io.compress.Zlib doesn't allocate any of those, just
> ubyte[] arrays, and exception classes. (The unittest does use a
> MemoryConduit, which internally uses a void[], but nothing else should
> allocate void[]s for that module)

I use ubyte[]s for anything dealing with binary data; I only ever use
void[]s where I'm dealing with typed stuff when I don't care what the
type is.  Incidentally, tango.io.compress.Bzip2 also uses ubyte[]s
internally (really, they're basically the same module, except with "z_"
replaced with "bz_" :P ).

	-- Daniel