questions on PhanTango 'merger' (was Merging Tangobos into Tango)- long-term vision

Christopher Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:28:09 PDT 2007

BCS wrote:
> as a bit of an aside: the amount of text it take to do something effect
> how much of a function I can put on my screen at any given time.

No, no!
Even with a verbose standard library, your functions should always fit
on one screen of text, except in a few extreme cases.

Or so the gods of test-driven development tell me.

I just don't want carpal tunnel before my time, so that means either
praying for a more succinct naming convention in the stdlib, or getting
Jetbrains to support D.