questions on PhanTango 'merger' (was Merging Tangobos into Tango) - long-term vision

Chad J gamerChad at _spamIsBad_gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:34:59 PDT 2007

Christopher Wright wrote:
> Sean Kelly wrote:
>> Anders Bergh wrote:

>>> Upper-case "C"...
>>
>> I don't like that either :-)  I think it's an artifact of earlier
>> design iterations.
>>

>> Sean
>
> Then you could add "alias Cout cout", I guess. Anything preventing that?

afaik, you can't import aliases.  So that alias would only apply to the
file it's in, not to the user file importing it.

You could just ...rename it... ;)

I would actually appreciate a library willing to modify and deprecate
stuff to get rid of old idiosyncrasies.