Build tools.

Henning Hasemann hhasemann at web.de
Thu Oct 11 23:21:33 PDT 2007

I used rebuild but came across its limits when I had to work with
D-code that is generated by a D-program. So I use ole gnu make where I
can set up all rules myself.

That works quite well (and if written with a little care the same
makefile runs on windows as well as on linux), the only pain is that I
have to run "make clean" everytime I worked on a templated class or
similar since I'm too lazy to track those dependencies.

Maybe when the ongoing d parsers advance there will be an easy way to
generate those dependencies automagically (aka "make dep").

Henning

--
GPG Public Key:
http://gpg-keyserver.de/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xDDD6D36D41911851