Key issue for PhanTango?

Aarti_pl aarti at interia.pl
Fri Oct 12 03:48:50 PDT 2007

Kris pisze:
> I'm going to push this up for comment since I suspect it is a key factor:
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=60063
>
> Opinions?  Is this what matters to people?

I was sure that compatibility with Phobos is already decided by Tango
team (as a goal). That's why I posted:

http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=59960
http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=59989

which is my vision of coexistence of both libraries peacefully together. :-)

But from different posts I can see that compatibility (in meaning that
both api's will be allowed) is not decided yet.

It will be really loose-loose situation when D user will have to decide
which library is she using, and then will not be able to use other
libraries from "opposite camp".

BR
Marcin Kuszczak
(aarti_pl - www.zapytajmnie.com)