Reality drives me to write less clean code, sorry for mistakenly posting in D.announce

0ffh spam at frankhirsch.net
Sat Oct 13 03:21:50 PDT 2007

Mike Parker wrote:
> Yes, yes. I've already posted that I was mistaken about having read it

Yes, I've seen it, but too late... I admit I should probably have read
/all/ posts first befor answering any of them. But even when there are
still a dozen unread, the reflex is still to answer them as you read them.

Atually I have retracted a second posting I wrote after reading
and before you finally wrote
  news://news.digitalmars.com:119/fen7fj$15vm$1@digitalmars.com .

But at this point of time I felt it was too late to retract my first
posting, so I decided to sit it out and write this reply if needed. :)

> I wasn't making it up or intentionally making a 'wrong assertion.'

Sorry, I have not tried to imply you were making things up or intent-
ionally making wrong assertions! I just wanted to remind us all to be
on our guard and only assert things of which we think we really quite
reliably know about - taken into account we all make mistakes.

In my retracted post I wrote beside other things "Wow, we're even
calling on the same piece of text to bolster our opposite opinions!
Maybe the case is not quite as clear as I thought.".

Regards, Frank