a Big Number module and D China

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Sat Oct 13 22:19:37 PDT 2007

Reply to yidabu,

> 1. now use base 1_000_000.

cool

I assume you are sticking to powers of ten so that output is easier?

>> did you consider tying to implement it with ASM?
>>
> 2. I'm new to ASM. I'm happy if someone can will do that.

actually I have an arbitrary static sized implementation in dsource that
does use ASM (x86 only) but it only works up to about 1000 bits (I think,
and that's old so who knows) before it crashes DMD

>> Would you like to put this in scrapple on DSource?
>>
> 3. scrapple is a good project on DSource. I'm greatly appreciate if I
> have the right.

send me your dsource username and I'll add you

>> From the links below It looks like someone has translated the D docs
>> into Chinese(!) If this is more than a little bit done, I'm sure
>> Walter would be vary interested in links.
>>
> 4. D China ( http://bbs.yidabu.com/forum-10-1.html ) has D docs above
> DMD 1.012, and many articles about D in Chinese.

<coff> <coff> Walter? some links for you