Poll: are you using D2.0?

Bruce Adams tortoise_74 at yeah.who.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 15:14:58 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter Wrote:

> Just curious how many folks are actually using D2.x already.
> Reply here, or if you'd like to keep the noise on the NG down, just
> respond with this no-reg-required poll:
>
>     http://www.billbaxter.com/tmp/d2poll.html
>
> --bb

I'm using 2.0. I started with it because there didn't seem any point using the older version. I get some new features I want to play with.
I have had no worries about it being a moving target. It doesn't move that fast. I've never tried Tango because Phobos is the standard library so naturally I started with that. However, I have yet to cut my teeth on a really big public facing project.

Bruce.