Poll: are you using D2.0?

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas at famolsen.dk
Thu Oct 18 07:42:41 PDT 2007

Bruce Adams wrote:
> Tomas Lindquist Olsen Wrote:
>
>> Nope. I wish there was no D 2.0.
>
> Isn't that a little like wishing there was no tomorrow? A language, especially one as new as D must have some room to mature.

I guess you could see it like that. I don't like what I'm seeing D2.0
become and thus I wish it didn't exist. Probably when D1.0 is no longer
maintained I wont be using D anymore... At least that is how I feel
about the whole thing right now. Who knows, maybe D-const will actually
turn out quite nice, and I might change my mind.