The great compromise of the D standard library

Yigal Chripun yigal100 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:32:54 PDT 2007

Christopher Wright wrote:
> Ender KaShae wrote:
>> 3.) it [Tango] is more difficult to navigate than phobos
>
> Would it help if the API reference were hierarchical rather than just
> enumerating all the packages?
>
> That is:
> tango
> |    core
> |    |    Array
> |    |    Atomic
> |    io
> |    |    Buffer

The ideal system IMO would be to have a javadoc like system with
integrated comments system like php has.
also currently if i press on any symbol i get an error page. I'd like to
be able to alternate between an explanation page with usage examples and
comments, and the source listing which should rely on links to symbols.
doesn't doxygen already does it all? well, besides the integrated
comment system...