Minimal D Cross Compiler

Brian Madden untwisted at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:36:31 PDT 2007

Brian Madden wrote:
> Good news everyone!  We've managed to get ourselves situated and now
> have a 32 and 64 bit D version of our little kernel booting!  Thanks for
> all of the help everyone!  We'll keep you updated on our progress :)

An update for those who care.  If you check out the code at
http://www.pittgeeks.org/pgos/trunk/src we've hit a new goal point (the
kernel boots and exceptions work!  [now to write the handlers hehe]).
If you'd like to see our roadmap, and where we'll be going check out
http://wiki.pittgeeks.org/index.php?title=PGOS where we keep our checklist.

Feel free to comment, but keep in mind we're mostly groping in the dark
here ;)