D website pointing to 2.0, not 1.0

Alexander Panek alexander.panek at brainsware.org
Wed Oct 24 02:31:58 PDT 2007

Walter, no offense, but I think pointing digitalmars.com/d/ directly to
the D 2.x specification is a Bad Thing(tm), not to say stupid,
marketing-wise. I keep reading comments about D being unstable and hard
to use and whatnot, even though D 1.x is totally stable and great
already!

I would rather want to see a big "See D 2.0 (experimental branch)"
somewhere on the home page, than having to click "1.0" for the stable
branch. This makes no sense; we want to attract new users actually,
no?

Best regards
--
Alexander Panek <alexander.panek at brainsware.org>