Geabt us whaat I'm currently using

Charles D Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 12:46:09 PDT 2007

> Hi Charles,
> I think you should give leds a try.
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/leds
> Bjoern
The times that I've tried to install it, it hasn't worked.
(There was a typo, though.  The actual name is Geany...my
right hand was one key over.)

FWIW, there was a D editor I had that "sort of" worked:
eDitor.  Unfortunately it was a bit alpha.  I've also used
Derelict, and that worked, but I find Eclipse too heavy.  I've
looked into various alternatives...I used Kate up until just
quite recently, and may yet go back to it.  Geany, though,
handles more D specializations.  This isn't all good.  I find
that frequently it wants to put in a template where what I
want to do is type a tab.