Unofficial wish list status.

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 18:34:41 PDT 2007

<4tuu4k002 at sneakemail.com> wrote in message
news:fgb89g$49a$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Hi
>
> This is the monthly status for the unofficial d wish list:
> http://all-technology.com/eigenpolls/dwishlist/

It would help if you put the date in the subject line of these posts.  The
way it is, newsreaders tend to run all the status updates into one thread
that just grows and grows.

BTW I just noticed:
"The description is to context-free to vote on."

Was I imagining it, or did it originally say "content-free", which is what I
said?

Stewart.

--
My e-mail address is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies
on the 'group where everybody may benefit.