Koders D (non)support

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Thu Sep 6 10:42:01 PDT 2007

Reply to Vladimir,

> What was their excuse?
> D's position in TIOBE and the fact that Google Code Search already
> includes D should be enough an arguments.

I just when back and checked, the "tepid" part was the time frame. I asked
them in May, they said: "We will add D to our list of new languages that
we will be working on adding" and nothing has happened. Maybe a bit more
interest can adjust the "priority" of D in our favor.

p.s. they have a "add SVN project" page:

http://www.koders.com/info.aspx?c=forms/SubmitProject

maybe we should stuff all of dsource in there