Const sucks

Miles _______ at _______.____
Mon Sep 10 18:34:47 PDT 2007

Downs wrote:
> I presume this is a typo, but I can't for the life of me figure out what
> it's supposed to be.

Yes, it was... :-P read: This is where you should first aim your laser.

I tried to make a joke... you usually kill bugs with insecticide or
slippers (or a little programming), but D's const was like using a huge
laser beam to exterminate a small misfeature of C++... Since you are
using a laser to kill bugs (i.e. a major redesign), aim it first on
those bugs that are really annoying us way back from C++.