Minimal D Cross Compiler

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:28:34 PDT 2007

== Quote from Brian Madden (untwisted at gmail.com)'s article
> Hi all,
> I'd just like to preface this with saying that I'm sorry if this
> doesn't quite belong here, I wasn't sure where to post it, and it is a
> repost from the D group which looks like it hadn't received any
> activity for 2 months prior to my post.

I think this is the right newsgroup. (It's the one I would've chosen.)

As to the answer to your actual question, I have no idea. I'm afraid you're trying
to do things that are much fancier than I've ever done with D. I've never even
used GDC at this point, since all of my development is on Windows (32-bit), I just
use DMD.

About the old "D" newsgroup...

I guess you missed a post from April (only about the 7th post below yours). It's
called "[Helpful Information] This is the old D newsgroup. It's abandoned."
(http://www.digitalmars.com/pnews/read.php?server=news.digitalmars.com&group=D&artnum=29460)

We've resisted deleting the old newsgroup (since it's nice to have the existing
posts for the sake of reference of the "early days" of D), but we try to
discourage people from posting new threads.

Occasionally, I've posted in that newsgroup advising people that it's old and no
one's reading it anymore, but that newsgroup still seem to get 1 or 2 posts per
months. (Maybe there's something that the server admin can do to prevent new
posts, but just asking people not to post hasn't completely worked.)