D Conference Tango Phobos

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Thu Sep 13 14:03:58 PDT 2007

simax wrote:

> What we need is: the main phobos and tango developer must sit together an find fast any compartible solution.
>
> But, what did these on the conference?

We talked and agreed that the situation had to change, but since then
most/all of us have been terribly busy.  I won't have much time to work
on Tango for another two weeks or so, and I suspect that I am not alone
in this regard.  So please have patience and trust that progress will be
made, it may just be a while before this is evident.

Sean