favorite GUI lib for D

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Sep 16 03:39:55 PDT 2007

Bedros Hanounik wrote:
> what's the favorite GUI lib for D? I mean something that's still actively developed.

What are your requirements ? Platforms ? Cost ? Source ?

The list at http://www.dprogramming.com/dlists/gui.php says:
1. DFL
2. DWT
3. wxD

There's a list at http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GuiLibraries

> another question, how much work needed to create D bindings for QT 4.2. ( assuming 32bit)

Probably: "lots" :-) There's a slight licensing problem, as well ?

But I don't think it works with the auto-generators, so one would
have to wrap Qt with some C++ probably. (i.e. like Qt# or wxC did)

Should be some updated bindings now, like Qyoto/Kimono or Qt/Jambi ?

--anders