D Conference Tango Phobos

kris foo at bar.com
Sun Sep 16 04:05:49 PDT 2007

renoX wrote:
> kris a écrit :
>> That is so refreshing to hear some *constructive* criticism! You make
>> a number of valuable points: I think your suggestions make an enormous
>> amount of sense, and will be encouraging this to happen as you
>> describe. I wrote the IO chapter, so I know the guilty party there :p
>
> Note that the first and main point which started this thread (and many
> other identical threads) is a 'constructive criticism': we'd like to
> have Tango and Phobos compatible.
>
> renoX

Heya RenoX,

Do you feel there's some kind of pushback against that notion? If so,
I'd dearly like to know where that's coming from?

That aside: it's just not as simple as we'd like it to be and, as noted
before, it will take time to make that happen. It will happen though,
with some give and take. Just try to be patient, please? Just because
you don't see us writing about it in the NG doesn't mean it isn't being
addressed ;p

- Kris