Thinking about stack traces in D

Myron Alexander someone at somewhere.com
Sun Sep 16 17:29:01 PDT 2007

kris wrote:
> All Tango exceptions (apart from OutOfMemoryException) are derived from
> one which can be hooked by an external backtrace facility. This means
> that, for example, when you link Tango with the Flectioned library you
> will get a backtrace for the standard Tango exceptions also

Kris,

You guys have done some excellent work.

I had a look at the Flectioned library and that might just be the thing
I need but I would have to work with it before I get a better idea.

Just FYI, I have been experimenting with exception design and came up
with the idea for exception properties. Details are here
http://preparingforwinter.blogspot.com/ . I would like to know what you
think of the idea.

Thanks for the help,

Myron.