Proposal: Static Invariant (C++ concept in D)

Alexander Panek alexander.panek at brainsware.org
Mon Sep 17 07:08:11 PDT 2007

davidl wrote:
> You didn't raise a valid point. And actually it's you who choose the name.

I pointed out - as Bill Baxter did here in the newsgroup -, that your
proposal is rendered useless. "static in" would only add syntactic sugar
  for a feature that is rather easy to implement in D already.

I pointed out the name, because I thought /if/ there should be a kind of
compile time constraint, "static variadic" would be the most fitting
phrase - as opposed to  "static in", which you kept repeating in the
beginning of our "discussion".