favorite GUI lib for D

Bedros Hanounik 2bedros at NOSPAMgmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:09:41 PDT 2007

Thanks for your all help.

I don't think DFL works for me, since it does not support Linux (for now); but it looks promising.

I've used wxpython before, so if wxD is stable enough, it could be my best choice.

I'm liking QT4 library, but I never used it heavily, I just played with it.
it looks like it's possible to take hints from pyd and pyqt and create DQT library (as Thomas Brix Larsen mentioned in his reply).

thanks for your all help, I'll start playing with wxD since it seems to be the easiest path