Minimal D Cross Compiler

Brian Madden untwisted at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:44:48 PDT 2007

Sorry for the slow response, however I did manage to fix my error.  It
turns out I had nulled out a variable in the d-lang.cc file because it
was bugging out when I tried to make.  Later, it caused a problem
because it was doing a string comparison on it.  I changed it from NULL
to "w00t" and magically everything works, EXCEPT!!!!  I am getting some
funky errors where D is looking for includes that don't exist.  First D
wanted object.d, which I found and included via command line arg with
the -I flag.  Then D wanted outofmemory.d, which I also found and gave
it.  Then it wanted config.d which I could find nowhere, and gave up for
the day.

After that I ended up getting a new hard drive and reinstalling OS X.  I
will be giving this another go shortly.  Maybe the fresh install will do
me well.

I'll let you know how it goes, but some good news for a change is that
we have a 32bit cross compiled kernel building and booting.  If we can
beat this 64bit monster we'll be in business!!

-Brian