favorite GUI lib for D

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Mon Sep 24 03:46:03 PDT 2007

Chris Miller wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:05:45 -0400, Robert Fraser
> <fraserofthenight at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Those lists make me very sad. According to them, Descent is a less
>> popular IDE than every _dead_ Eclipse-based IDE ;-{.
>
> You have a point, I was sure the Editors lists was the least reliable. I
> just updated it:
>    http://www.dprogramming.com/dlists/editor.php
>
> Descent moved up, I noticed Poseidon had a lot of false hits so I fixed
> that, and I noticed some spammers/wordlists in the results and excluded
> them.
>
> Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to point out more obvious mistakes.
>
> - Chris

To create a popular IDE, just name it Sex :P
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Sex+%28editor+OR+IDE%29

Seriously that list is way off. DDT is still quite ahead of Descent,
among other irrealities. You'de have to create custom queries for each
IDE (to remove other meanings, like TIOBE does), to have results even
near interesting. Something like:
DDT (IDE or editor) -pesticide -Insecticide

--
Bruno Medeiros - MSc in CS/E student