favorite GUI lib for D

Chris Miller chris at dprogramming.com
Mon Sep 24 07:10:37 PDT 2007

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 06:46:03 -0400, Bruno Medeiros
<brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail> wrote:

> Seriously that list is way off. DDT is still quite ahead of Descent,
> among other irrealities. You'de have to create custom queries for each
> IDE (to remove other meanings, like TIOBE does), to have results even
> near interesting. Something like:
> DDT (IDE or editor) -pesticide -Insecticide

That's not the search terms. If you include "d programming langauge" and
weed out some spam and some other false hits, DDT is mentioned quite a lot
(true positive hits).

I'll also note that a lot of things are tied, I should probably group them
with the same number.