Right now, what's the most important for the success and adoption of D?

Extrawurst spam at extrawurst.org
Fri Sep 28 05:43:56 PDT 2007

if i had to narrow it down to just the most important for me i would say:

1) FAR more bugfixes, thats what makes development in D most annoying. (
phobos as well as dmd )

that is by far the most important to me right now!

2) speaking of standard libs: i dream of having just one! no decision
anymore whether to use phobos or better tango!
3) some innovative new parrallel coding abilities included in language.
(i think thats a placer where u can really seperate from any other
compiled languages today)

--Extrawurst