Right now, what's the most important for the success and adoption of D?

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:35:26 PDT 2007

Right now, what's the most important for the success and adoption of D?

In a word: INFORMATION.

By that I mean, information directly accessible from the Digital Mars
D website. Information such as: what debuggers are available, what GUI
libs are available, etc..

I say this because so far this thread seems to consist of one person
saying X, and another person saying "We've already got that. Haven't
you heard of Acme Widgets implementation of X?". Seems to me that D
already has far more than people realise.