Right now, what's the most important for the success and adoption of D?

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 13:34:09 PDT 2007

"Janice Caron" <caron800 at googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.314.1190992928.16939.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> On 9/28/07, Don Clugston <dac at nospam.com.au> wrote:
>> Walter cannot continue to be responsible for the entire
>> standard library as well as the compiler.
>
> Why not?
>
> He's done a damn good job so far.

I suppose that's why there's an effort to make an alternative stdlib, then?
Or maybe those who are making Tango are just a bunch of unreasonable
implacable jerks.

Fact is there's a pretty large contingent of people who _don't_ think
Walter's done a damn good job with Phobos, myself included.  There are
threads upon threads about this topic already, however.