Dear Mr. Bright

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 04:31:06 PDT 2007

Lester L. Martin II wrote:
> Basic install installs dmd and phobos.
> Full install installs dmd and tango and dsss.
> Tango and Phobos can not be used together in windows without a little batch script.
> Tango and Phobos can be used together in my next release if everything goes well.

dmd + phobos + dsss would be a desirable option too. What about going
one step further and letting the user do a custom install (selecting the
desired components with some checkboxes)?
I think it would help D if eventually some IDE can be included in this
way too (Descent, Codeblocks, Poseidon, ...). Better yet, can you
include Ddbg?

Anyway, nice work!