GUI strategy?

Jay Norwood jayn at io.com
Sun Sep 30 10:09:20 PDT 2007

I've developed with swt on an eclipse project at work, and am glad to see that one already ported.  Another I used previously for Solaris was the fox tools, which I'm surprised no one has ported yet.

http://www.fox-toolkit.org/fox.html

Another guy has done several years of work on extension to the fox tools,   creatigg a more extensive cross-platform framework.  I'm amazied at the amount of work he's put into it.  It might make a good candidate for a port.

http://www.nedprod.com/TnFOX/