Right now, what's the most important for the success and adoption

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Sun Sep 30 11:01:31 PDT 2007

I've recorded a video that shows what Descent will be able to do in the
next releases. This shows more or less why me and Robert think a good
IDE will improve development speed in D.

http://esperanto.org.ar/descent/descent.html

Of course, the functionality is the same as DMD, but being able to
detect errors without having to compile helps a lot. Also, as you can
see, you can evaluate compile-time functions on-the-fly by writing
static asserts that fail.

Enojy!
Ary

P.D.: The video starts with "Let's start by defining a function..." (it
got cut in the recording).