Standard Event Driven Object Library for D

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:37:35 PDT 2008

Brian White, el  1 de abril a las 13:12 me escribiste:
> For the last 15 years, I've been working with a custom C++ library for doing event-driven
> development.  Neither of D's "standard" libraries appear to support this kind of
> development and I was wondering if there is any interested in working on one.

I guess you're looking for something D-native and more high-level, but
I guess my D "bindings" for libev[1] could be of your interest. For know,
I have just a git repository[2], but there are some examples and tests in
the repository you can find useful as "documentation".

[1] http://software.schmorp.de/pkg/libev.html
[2] http://git.llucax.com.ar/?p=software/ev.d.git;a=summary

no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
nothing so ridiculously teenage and desperate,
nothing so childish - at a better pace,
slower and more calculated,
no chance of escape,