Knight's Challenge in D

Chris Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:57:29 PDT 2008

Tower  Ty Wrote:

> I got some solutions printed in the console but how do I get the ssSVG diagrams like you get please?

I put the run output into a file, Miller.txt.

Then you take SVGMaker and run it with these command line settings:

SVGMaker.exe f -file"path/to/file"

In the same directory as it was run you should get SVG images named like this:

svg0.svg
svg1.svg
svg2.svg

They're in the order of the output.  They're sorta fun to look at, and great for seeing if your algorithm is really working.  Sometimes looking at the numbers scroll by can be boring.

I'm planning on adding support for specifying different output paths.

If you run it without arguments it should print out a default SVG to the console for the closed solution first specified by The Turk.