unpaintable (the solution to logical const)

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 07:00:16 PDT 2008

Janice Caron Wrote:

> I was wrong. Stephen was right. (This is great, actually. I love being
> wrong because every time I'm wrong, I learn something new. Plus, I
> love the debate). Still, I must bow my head to the superior argument.

I too like debate, but I almost felt like the thread Stephen started was extremely cyclical...  To the point that I was barely reading anything you and Stephen said.

Sort of a rhetorical question, but is there a method of debate that could have lead to a faster resolution?  A lot of posts looked to be knee-jerk reactions, trying to defend a position rather than understanding what the other person was trying to say.