Grafting Functional Support on Top of an Imperative Language

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Fri Apr 4 18:10:58 PDT 2008

bearophile wrote:
> Sean Kelly:
>
>> It's unfortunate that he won't talk to any of us about this.

Yes. But the way he got treated here, who can blame him.

> Through that document he is talking to you. There are just less ways
> to push information the opposite direction :-)

What I really wish, is for him to write down the main points in the
slide show, maybe along the lines I recently wrote here in "What is pure
and what is not pure". Walter might post a copy of it here?

That would help a lot, especially since I can't say I really understood
too much of the slide show.