Where do you go to find your C++ articles and/or news these days?

Matthew Wilson matthew at hat.stlsoft.dot.org
Tue Apr 8 14:24:20 PDT 2008

> Actually I should say I mostly read Game Developers magazine more then
> anything.  But I guess that's not quite your field.

Probably not in terms of what I tend to do day-to-day.

But Pantheios (and the no-more-than-weeks-from-release FastFormat) provides high performance, low memory allocation, and high
robustness, all of which (I'm already being told by games users) are essential features of any library that will be used in games.
So I guess I have an indirect interest.

> -Joel
>
> PS - I really enjoyed Imperfect C++.

Thanks. Have you read Extended STL, volume 1 yet? It's a *far* better written book, and continues the shining lights into deep, dark
corners approach of IC++.

Cheers

Matt