Where do you go to find your C++ articles and/or news these days?

DBloke DBloke at nowhere.org
Thu Apr 10 13:08:52 PDT 2008

> Also, as I asked Joel, have you read Extended STL, volume 1? It's kind of a similar flavour/approach, albeit in a more constrained,
> modern, subject area. And it's *heaps* better written than IC++. Sometimes I have to look up things in IC++, and the corrugated
> in-jokes make me cringe. ;-)

I actually liked the humour in IC++ ;p

I have not read Extended STL yet, but I will check it out in a bit.
Sadly we are spending less time developing with C++ these days and more
with Java as the web seems to be dominating most domains at the moment I
  haven't touched a serious piece of C++ code in almost 7 months :(

Keep up the work, C++ needs an influx of books right now, as everything
these days is .net this, ria that java the other and alas dammned C++ :(

cheers