Removing D embedded in HTML feature

Scott S. McCoy tag at cpan.org
Fri Apr 11 00:23:18 PDT 2008

I'll agree with you here.

Restructured Text is quite nice.  If ddoc adopted it, it would be a
rather big win I think.  It'd give the wish-I-had-HTMLers something new
to learn, and actually give us the utility of some formatting dictation
creating the ability to generate richer, more elegant documentation.

Granted, this is coming from someone who does use HTML in docs quite
regularly in javadoc, and although I see the fundemental wrong in the
feature I sure enjoy what it enables.

Cheers,
	Scott S. McCoy