Inheriting from a const class

Hans W. Uhlig huhlig at clickconsulting.com
Fri Apr 11 10:01:43 PDT 2008

Janice Caron wrote:
> Saaa wrote:
>> Where the hell do you people live?
>> My old computer had 1gigabyte of ram.
>
> At last count, I own 28 computers.
>
> All of them have less than 1 gigabyte of ram.
> Actually, even the total of all of them is
> less than 1.5G.

I suppose the next question would be, What are your hours and how much
do you charge for admission? Sounds like an interesting museum.

(Side note, I have ~14 and individually except for my current
workstations(2) and Server(1) all of them have under 128MBMB of ram,
including a working mac 128k(and a fabulous external 20MB HDD))