how about dem 64bits?

dominik dominik at vga.hr
Mon Apr 14 02:46:46 PDT 2008

Lionello Lunesu Wrote:
> Why is GDC a no-go on Windows? I've even compiled GDC itself on Vista
> x64 a while back. (But then I went back to 32-bit Vista, because I found
> 64-bit Windows so freakin' schizophrenic.)

well, basically I haven't been able to install/compile gdc to use it on windows. I tried, mignw and all, but without success. I have no experience with gcc, so that is the problem I guess. It would be very very usefull if there were some documented steps on how to compile/install and use mingw/gdc on windows. :\