how about dem 64bits?

dominik dominik at vga.hr
Mon Apr 14 07:50:14 PDT 2008

Tim Burrell Wrote:
> Dominik, if you have any specific problems, maybe we can help you sort
> them out.

well the problem right now is that I don't know what I have to get and what I have to do in order to have gdc (with Tango) on my windows box for both 32bit and 64bit compilation. It is not imperative that I have both 32 and 64bit on 32bit box, I can have 32bit on 32bit OS and 64bit on 64bit OS, it doesn't matter. I just can't find out what I have to download and how to install/compile GDC by myself in order to use GDC on Windows, since I have no experience with gcc.

Do I download mingw, do I also download MSYS, do I download them in binary or in source, what then? What version of GCC is that then? Can I use latest gcc somehow etc.. lots of questions :)