To everybody proposing "full" tuple returns

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 14 18:30:44 PDT 2008

Please, read the NG. The more powerful ()-based syntax has been brought up before, and nothing ever came of it (there's some ambiguity with the comma operator)

This time around, I chose a syntax that was intentionally based on existing language features, precisely to sidestep those issues.

Imnsho, multiple return values are useful enough to warrant an implementation even if we can't have full ()-based tuple assignment and returning support.

 --downs