A few simple syntactic proposals

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:49:51 PDT 2008

Robert Fraser, el 16 de abril a las 17:38 me escribiste:
> Anyone has the right to veto any proposal here, but if there aren't any vetos I may add them to bugzilla.

I think you should define an ending date for discussion, otherwise this
thread will be probably lost in infinite suggestions/discussions and will
never be included in the bugzilla.

Even more, I think there should be one thread per proposal, so it's easier
to see which proposal have "vetos" and which not.

And adding stuff to bugzilla is not such a big thing, you can add it
anyways and if the proposal seems to be rejected, the bug is closed with
WONTFIX, with the advantage of being there for future reference. If
somebody want to propose something again in the future, he can see in the
bugzilla why it was rejected.