D adoption prerequisites

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Fri Apr 18 16:17:14 PDT 2008

Speak for yourself.  I do web-based stuff in D already.

We just need a good library that properly exposes them, you're right.  I
don't know that this has to be *the* standard library, but it must be
*a* standard library.... e.g. "std.xyz", "web.xyz", "gui.xyz" would be fine.

My point is only that the problem is not *only* with GUI.

-[Unknown]