Library standardization

e-t172 e-t172 at akegroup.org
Sat Apr 19 10:31:16 PDT 2008

Janice Caron a écrit :
> OK, so you're basically saying you want D to have header files, like
> C. Fair enough. The prospect doesn't thrill me, but I would be
> intrigued to know how other many people want this.

Right now, probably not so much. However, when D gets really popular and
people begin to use really big projects (several tens of megabytes of
code), they will be very annoyed if they don't have header files. And
everyone will be annoyed: the library writers, the users, and the
distributions that package the library.