Status D dynamic libs?

e-t172 e-t172 at akegroup.org
Sat Apr 19 15:05:26 PDT 2008

Frank Benoit a écrit :
> Did you use the example code from the digitalmars windows example?

No. I don't develop on Windows.

> Can you post a minimized linux example?

I don't see the point. As far as I know, any D code can be made into a
shared library. Just compile it with PIC and create the library.

> Can "new MyClass" be called?

Yes, why not?

> Have you tried with exceptions crossing the lib boundary? (bug #1693)

IIRC, yes. And it works.

> Not linking tango you mean just the tango-base-dmd.a, like supplying an
> empty dummy.a ?

I don't use DMD, so I can't tell for sure. I don't see any reason why
this wouldn't work, though.