D adoption prerequisites

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sat Apr 19 23:08:58 PDT 2008

More importantly, whimsical dreams mean nothing against experience.
What we need is to foray into the things we need - and then build them
so everyone has them.

But isn't that what programming is (on a grander scale)?

It's true that libraries aren't everything - tools help a bunch too, as
do whimsical dreams.  But I think libraries drive languages, personally.
  If I were to use a language other than the one I use now - that's why
I'd do it... not because of its features or even syntax...

-[Unknown]