Library standardization

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:35:16 PDT 2008

Bill Baxter Wrote:

> Chris R. Miller wrote:
> > e-t172 Wrote:
> >

> > 1) I should know.  http://www.fsdev.net/wiki/source-scope
>
> Sounds useful.  Does that tool only work on Java code?  The description
> is not clear on that point.

At the moment it only works for Java.  It uses a pluggable class to scan the files, so it would be fairly simple to modify it to use another language.

I've been meaning to write a new version in D, since I don't plan on maintaining it in Java.  I just haven't had the time to do so.

The sources are included inside the Jar file if you feel you want to try modifying it.  I don't think I ever bothered to document that code, so it could be a little confusing.  Let me know (off-list, of course) if you need any help.